Monday, May 19, 2008

Ben Shepherd to Cameo in HBP

This is Nottingham is reporting that British television personality Ben Shepherd will make a cameo in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. The GMTV presenter will appear in one of the background shots during the Weasley's Wizarding Wheezies scene. Concerning his cameo Shepherd was quoted:

"My lack of puberty says I can't have beards. I've got a part in the new Harry Potter film and when they did my costume fitting I said 'Is there any chance I could have some sideburns?' So they stuck some sideburns on me and I said 'I couldn't have a cheeky moustache could I?' They've given me a moustache, they've given me sideburns - I'm loving it. Harry Potter is great but more excitingly I've got facial hair for the first time in my life aged 33."

No comments: