Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ralph Fiennes Not in HBP; Not Signed on to DH Yet

In an new interview with Ralph Fiennes to promote his new film In Bruges, which co-stars Breendon Gleeson (Mad-Eye) and Clemence Posey (Fleur), Fiennes reveals that he is not appearing in the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and that he has not yet signed on for Deahtly Hallows.

Capone (of Aint It Cool): Are you even in THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE?
RF: The one they're shooting now, no, I'm not in it.

Capone: So it's just your nephew that's playing…
RF: My nephew is playing, I think just for a couple of scenes, the younger Voldemort [Tom Riddle]. I understand that the bulk of the bulk of the backstory of Voldemort is played by another, slightly older actor [Frank Dillane].

Capone: And have you signed on for the final film yet?
RF: I have not yet, no.

No comments: