Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Warwick Davis Speaks Up About DH Split

MTV has a new interview with Warwick Davis, who plays Professor Flitwick in the Potter films. In the interview, Davis talks about the decision to split the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:

“I think that’s a good idea because when you try and squeeze these quite lengthy novels into a two-hour movie, a two-and a half hour film there is gonna be stuff that’s left out. There’s so much in the last book, I think it’ll make two really good films. It’s worthy of that.”

Also, when asked about what scene he looks forward to seeing played out in the final film (two films that is), Davis replied, “I very much like the scenes with Griphook. I think that’s a great character to have involved more in the film.”

Concerning, Davis's character Flitwick, the Ravenclaw Head of House continues to act as the “light relief” in Half-Blood Prince:

“My character seems to get involved in fun stuff now. I’ve had an immensely enjoyable time again. It’s a real honor to be a part of number 6.”

No comments: